FFP2 protection masks are indicated to protect the user from inhalation of particles and contaminating agents. They are designed to comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on personal protective equipment (PPE) and by the European standard EN 149: 2001-A1: 2009 which specifies the essential health and safety requirements that filter masks classified in FFP2 must meet.
Effimed Protective FFP2 Masks are manufactured with the highest quality polypropylene and incorporate two elastic bands, which make it very comfortable to wear and adapt perfectly thanks to the strip for the nose area.
PRODUCT MADE IN SPAIN.
- Filtering half mask that covers the nose, mouth and chin, non valved.
- Does not irritate the skin nor offer resistance to breathing.
- Non-sterile and single use.
- Applicable for respiratory prevention against polluting agents and protection against harmful solid and liquid particles.
- Ear loops attachment resistant to breakage.
- Lightweight and mouldable nasal adapter.
- Made with top quality polypropylene.
- Protective face masks meet the requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Standard.
- Primary packaging: pack of 10 units.