Effimed IIR surgical masks are an element of personal respiratory protection that covers the mouth and nose, filtering particles in the environment and preventing the spread of viruses and bacteria.
They are made of the highest quality polypropylene and incorporate two elastic ear loops, which make it very comfortable to wear and adapt perfectly thanks to the aluminium foil for the nose area.
- Flat and odourless three-layer surgical mask with horizontal pleats, free of glass and latex.
- Does not irritate the skin nor offer resistance to breathing.
- Non-sterile and single use.
- Applicable for respiratory prevention against solid and liquid particles in the air. Splash resistant layer protection against blood and bodily fluids.
- Ear loops attachment resistant to breakage by having four heat-sealed edges.
- Lightweight and mouldable nasal adapter.
- Three-layer protection made with top quality polypropylene (see annex).
- Certification: ISO 22609: 2004 and CE Marking according to the European directive 93 / 42 / CEE.
- Medical face masks conformed to the BS-EN 14683: 2019 + AC 2019 Standard.
- Primary packaging: case with 50 masks.
- Secondary packaging: box with 40 cases, 2.000 masks.