efficold: manufacturer of “Andalucía Respira”
At efficold we are proud to announce that we are one of the prestigious manufacturers, along with 5 others leading companies consulted to produce the Respirator developed in the “ANDALUCIA RESPIRA” project (BOJA No. 14 – Thursday, 04/9/20) *.
The goal of this project is to provide additional automatic respirators in the Intensive Care Units (ICUs) of hospitals that may require new equipment when they do not have access to standard respirators because they are all in use in the sanitary centers ware of the Andalusian Community.
“ANDALUCIA RESPIRA” was born from the project initially called “MÁLAGA RESPIRA”, and it has been developed with the medical validation of professionals from the two Malaga public hospitals and engineers from the University of Malaga.
The success of this respirator is in its manufacture with common and abundant pieces, in order to foresee future lack of stock on specific pieces.
We want to publicly thank the Junta de Andalucia for the trust placed in us for such work, contributing our knowledge and experience to alleviate the effects of the pandemic.
The rest of the selected companies have been:
- Fujitsu (Málaga).
- Airbus (Sevilla).
- Navantia (Cádiz).
- Alestis (Sevilla).
(*)Complete BOJA edition in: https://www.juntadeandalucia.es/boja/2020/514/BOJA20-514-00004-4517-01_00171927.pdf
We stop this virus together
- Efficold logo: https://efficold.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Logo-efficold.jpg
- Efficold logo without background: https://efficold.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Logo-efficold-sin-fondo.png
- Efficold installations – facade: https://efficold.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Instalaciones-efficold-fachada.jpg
- Efficold installations – panoram: https://efficold.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Instalaciones-efficold-panorama.jpg
- Efficold installations – panoram 2: https://efficold.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/instalaciones-efficold-panorama2.jpg
- Notice in PDF (spanish): https://efficold.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Comunicado-de-prensa_efficold-fabricante-de-andalucia-respira.pdf